If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we require you to send us a proper notification. All notices should act in accordance with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You are required to provide the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit MyTrackLab to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided MyTrackLab is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that She/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
To send a notification, please contact us – MyTrackLab@gmail.com. You must include the information above, or it may be ignored.